My name is Amy Malone. I'm a lifestyle & portrait photographer based in Lubbock, Texas.
My passion is to know my clients and to find out what makes their heart flutter. Capturing raw, beautiful emotion is my number one goal, always.
I specialize in photography for Maternity, Birth, Newborn, Families, and Weddings.
- I started my photography business in February of 2013 and it has been a wonderful journey along the way. I truly feel like this is what I am meant to do!
- I'm a wife of 11 years and a mom. My family is my world.
- I love classic musicals and sometimes I just listen to the soundtracks.
- Supporting fellow moms is a passion of mine and I am fairly active in several groups and admin a local baby-wearing group to help new moms.
- I will forever wish The Civil Wars band was still together, but I love their new music too.
- Ed Sheeran, John Mayer, and The Paper Kites are also frequently on repeat.
- There's not much better than a great coffee shop and a long conversation with a friend.
- When deciding on the date night movie, my husband I tend to take turns. A chic flick one time, and an action/super hero movie the next. It's one of the great compromises of marriage. Haha!