Hello! My name is Amy Malone. I'm a photographer based in Lubbock, Texas.
My passion is to know my clients and to find out what makes their heart flutter. Capturing raw, beautiful emotion is my number one goal, always.
- I started my photography business in February of 2013 and it has been a wonderful journey along the way. I truly feel like this is what I am meant to do!
- I'm a wife of 10 years and mom. They are my world.
- I love classic musicals and sometimes I just listen to the soundtracks.
- Supporting fellow moms is a passion of mine and I am fairly active in several groups and admin a local babywearing group to help new moms.
- I will forever wish The Civil Wars band was still together, but I love their new music too.
- Ed Sheeran and John Mayer are also frequently on repeat.
- There's not much better than a great coffee shop and a long conversation with a friend.
- When deciding on the date night movie, my husband I tend to take turns. A chic flick one time, and an action/super hero movie the next. It's one of the great compromises of marriage. Haha!
I'd love to learn more about you! Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to book a session.
I look forward to capturing your memories.